Thursday, September 17, 2015

Get Trained On Your Job Site to Install Metal Lath Decking Systems By The Deck Expert!


Smart Contractors Are Learning This Highly Prized Skill & Putting Additional Profits In Their Pockets, Instead of Giving It Away

Want to add more skills to the services you already offer? Learn to install the largest selling deck coating systems from me, the Deck Expert, Bill Leys. I have over 12 years of experience and can teach you about selling, estimating and installing a metal lath deck coating system. 

 
I'll be by your side, showing you how to do the tasks and ensuring you and your staff learn the right way to install a deck system.
ON THE JOB OVER SITE!
Former authorized applicator of Desert Crete, Pli-Deck, Mer-Kote, Dex-O-Tex + more!
 I'll be on the job with you as I was here in Mariposa recently, teaching a contractor how to install a Desert Crete system. I can teach you how to install Life Deck AL system, Mer-Kote Shur Deck and Weather Deck System (former Mer-Kote approved applicator) Westcoat ALX, Pli-Dek and Desert Crete systems among the many available. 

You'll get help in estimating the job, sourcing materials, tips on selling the job and then when it's sold, I come to the job with the specialized tools to help you professionally train and learn to install the system. 
Learn the right way to install flashings, assess a deck, ensure that it's ready for waterproofing!
You'll learn about flashing decks, including at doors, edges and walls. 
 The tips and tricks it' has taken me 12 years to acquire are handed down to you! I teach you the secrets experienced installers know. 

Learn our trade secrets that save time and money! Our service doesn't cost, it pays. How much does it cost to go back and fix things? More than what it costs to learn to do it right.
I'll teach you the tips and trcks I've learned from 12 years in the field!
 We'll spend time at the back of the truck having discussions and teaching your crew on tools, procedures, safety and more, then we'll be on the deck installing a system from start to finish!

You'll learn how to apply simple finishes that will impress your clients. 
Our clients job in Mariposa turned out great and so will yours! I give you follow up telephone support free! Call today and start on your way to learning how to install a metal lath decking system! I service all of California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon and Washington. 

Call Bill at 805-801-2380 or send me an email to Bill at centralcoastwaterproofing.com 

See our articles in Journal of Light Construction, Professional Deck Builder & more!

No comments: