Monday, January 5, 2009

Open for Business Again!


Hello Everybody! Happy New Year and Welcome to 2009!

I hope your holidays were safe and sane and Santa gave you what you were hoping for.

Having traveled over 20,000 miles by land sea and air, I'm glad to have my butt sitting down on my own chair in my house...the term "African Massage sounds endearing, but it's true meaning is 300 miles in a vehicle over unpaved roads that in America would be considered "Rock Crawling" in the parlance of 4 wheelers. Relentless bumps and jolts...

The scenery and countryside were spectacular though and the chance to see the countries of Kenya and Tanzania up close and personal is something that can't be gained by flying into Game Parks and then flying off to the next like the uppity up's do.

However, the time spent on the beaches of Zanzibar was well worth the time to get to...the pic above is the resorts beach at Pongwe, Zanzibar.

No comments: