Sunday, February 16, 2014

JLC LIVE App for Providence 2014 is Available!

I saw the ad in the @JLCLIVE brochure for providence that there's an app available for Providence in the Google Play Store and in Apple's store. 

I downloaded mine and here's a few screen shots...get yours today of your going and find the speaker schedules, demonstration schedules, who will be at the show with new materials etc. 

Be sure to look my session up and reserve Thursday March 20th at 1:30 til 4:30. Beers after at the brew pub right next door with JLC staff and speakers and the manufacturer's mingling together! 

Here's what my app screens look like with my seminar and speaker info...

   


Bill Leys-The Deck Expert
NEW PAPERLESS FAX # 805-856-1528 (by Hello Fax)
805-801-2380
www.concretefloorstore.com  gallery of concrete flooring, installed by CCW
 Learn more about deck waterproofing at  www.deckexpert.com
 
 Feeling Social?


No comments: