Friday, January 24, 2014

JLC Live Attendees Rate My Portland Seminar - Turns Out They Loved It!

The results are in...and all the attendees who returned a speaker evaluation sheet feel basically the same way, with 86% rating my seminar as Excellent and 14% rated it as Good.

Here's what a few said about our seminar....

"...was great at answering a lot of questions. Very sharp. Happy I signed up for this class. Thank you!"

"Very good. Excellent experiences, organized and gave good specific recommendations."

"Solid presentation from an obviously experienced speaker. Well organized, professionally developed."

I'm very glad to hear these compliments and I also heard you loud and clear that you want more pictures! (That was about the only negative...

Sign up now for Providence! I'll see you on March 20th! See my evaluation here at Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/xclaasg9tbxvf2g/Speaker%20Evaluation%20Bill_Leys.pdf

Bill Leys-The Deck Expert
NEW PAPERLESS FAX # 805-856-1528 (by Hello Fax)
805-801-2380
www.concretefloorstore.com  gallery of concrete flooring, installed by CCW
 Learn more about deck waterproofing at  www.deckexpert.com
 
 Feeling Social?


No comments: