Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help Wanted in Huntington Beach-Recruiter Looking for an Estimator

This came to us by way of a forwarded email...

My name is Ben Stewart and I am an executive recruiter that focuses specifically in the construction industry.

I have been retained by a large national commercial concrete restoration firm that is seeking an experienced estimator for their Huntington Beach location. This is a new position that has been created due to the success and growth of this office. I am looking for an estimator that that has experience estimating commercial / industrial concrete restoration and repair work for a self performing contractor. A college degree is not necessary for this position. This position offers a competitive salary, full benefits, vehicle allowance, relocation assistance and tremendous professional growth opportunities. I am reaching out to industry professionals with the hopes you may know someone who would be interested in this opportunity. My best candidates always come through referrals. Please pass this job announcement and my contact information on to anyone who may find it useful. Interested candidates may contact me confidentially anytime at the numbers listed below to get more information about my client and this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Ben Stewart
Cornerstone Recruiting LLC
Voice - 410-420-0035
Cell - 410-443-1064
Fax - 866-462-2419
www.csrecruiting.com

"Building businesses one person at a time"

No comments: