Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DeckExpert.com Has Over 20 New Articles on Waterproofing, Building and More!

Well not 20 of my articles, but I've been busy searching the web for the best information published on the subject of decks, waterproofing and building construction.

I've found some great relevant articles that I have posted with a small sample of the article and it's linked to the authors website or where it is posted on a company's website.

CLICK HERE to go right to my website and start reading some great information on decks and waterproofing.
Building Deck Waterproofing (Astm Special Technical Publication// Stp)From the ground down: Waterproofing from the ground down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!