Monday, January 12, 2009

JLC Live Residential Construction Show Returns to Long Beach May 6-8, 2009; Deck Expert Bill Leys Tapped to Present Seminar

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be returning to the Journal of Light Construction's JLC Live Residential Construction show to be held this year in Long Beach CA on May 6th through the 8th.

JLC Live Residential Trade Show is designed for small construction and remodeling companies to come see, learn and try different tools, techniques and methods that will improve their crews and staffs abilities.

I'm not sure yet what the speaking schedule is going to be; watch for that at a later date to be announced once all speakers are tapped.

I'll be doing a 75 minute seminar on "Waterproofing Decks Over Living Spaces-It's A TEAM Effort", where I'll do a Powerpoint seminar that discusses various types of deck coatings, the installation of a typical decking system and how/why the contractor and the waterproofer must be a team together, to ensure a high quality job.

Do you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see discussed or addressed? Issues that have happened on your job? Send and requests you might have to me at Bill@deckexpert.com
and I'll see if I can work it into the program.

No comments: